Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Post Master Cleanse - The Lunch Choice Winner Is...

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Post Master Cleanse - The Lunch Choice Winner Is...

"A smile... The World's most affordable greeting card."
 - Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian

Hello!  I hope that you're able to make the most of your day and leave a positive and eco-friendly foot print behind.

Life is back to the new normal for Chucky and Tiffany.  The Master Cleanse and the migration to the new eating regiment began.  Where did we go for lunch yesterday?


Vegetable Soup
Ocean Treasure (tofu, seaweed, broccoli, and carrot in plum sauce)
Combo 7 (rice, Summer rolls, tofu vegetables, & ginger soy protein)
I normally don't add a caveat but I feel obliged to do so.  The three pictures above are not from The Loving Hut website.  These are the actual pictures of the actual meals that Tiffany and I were served yesterday!  And, yes ~ they did look this good and, yes, they tasted even better than they look! 

The lunch at The Loving Hut?  Absolutely incredible with one mind-changing event.  Before this meal I've always explained to my carnivore friends, "Vegetarian food mocks a vague facsimile of the animal-based original."  Not so any longer.  I can now add to my shelves of knowledge that The Loving Hut's vegan scallops meet and/or exceed both taste and quality of the real thing!  How do they do it???

There were not bad choices.  Just between us, I'd eaten a cardboard box after 10 days of nothing except lemonade.  The Loving Hut was our choice and a very good one at that.  I forgot how delicious and affordable their vegan food is.  The pictures above truly don't do the food and the flavor justice!

Hi-dee hi-dee life-the-pearl-of-my-oyster-ho my friend!

1 comment: