Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Simply Green (Day Cafe) Pictures

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Simply Green (Day Cafe) Pictures

"All normal people love meat.  If I went to a barbeque and there was not meat, I would say 'Yo Goober!  Where's the meat?'.  I'm trying to impress people here Lisa.  You don't win friends with salad."

Hello everyone!  Let this Labor Day weekend begin! May each and everyone of you have nothing short of a spectacular weekend.

Tiffany and I stopped by Green Day Cafe last night after a quick stop at the bank.  Instead of boring you my usual words, let my pictures do my talking.  But to preface, my apologies because these were taken with a cell phone and not my camera.  Enjoy!

Oriental Hummus Salad with Butternut Squash Soup
(Hummus, spring mix, carrots, chow mein noodles, mandarin oranges, and sesame ginger dressing)

Buffalo Hummus Salad with Vegetable & Wild Grain Soup
(Hummus, romaine lettuce, gorgonzola cheese, tomato, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing)

Mediterranean Platter
(Fresh Grilled Pita Bread, salsa, guacamole, hummus, and tabouli)

Hi-dee hi-dee kinda-makes-you-a-bit-hungry-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment