Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Kung Pao Sandwich

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kung Pao Sandwich

Salutations and general expressions of best wishes to each and everyone who is reading this!  I had promised to share the recipe so here 'tis.

Kung Pao Sandwich

Makes 8 servings.

Credit:  Vegetarian Times, January/February 2011, Kung Pao Slider

Recipe LinkKung Pao Slider

My Modifications:   
  • The tofu which I purchase comes in four blocks per package.  I slice each in half (thickness) making eight peices.
  • I use Lee Kum Kee brand low-sodium soy sauce.  If you can find Lee Kum Kee brand, you will not be disappointed.
  • I use eight whole wheat buns from my local Publix supermarket bakery.
  • I substituted 1 package of pre-washed cole slaw mix for the zucchini and carrots.

      Per sandwich, based on my recipe modifications listed above.

      Hi-dee hi-dee yummy-4-the-tummy-ho my friends!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment