Hi ya'll. This was something that I sorta whipped up on a whim and it came out rather delicious. Simple, healthy and quite tasty.
Makes approximately 4 servings.
|Coconut Lentil Soup|
- 1 can coconut water
- 1/2 cup water
- Note: I added enough water to make the sum of the coconut water and water equal to 2 cups total.
- Vegetable bouillon cube(s)
- Note: The particular bouillon that I used was one cube per 2 cups water.
- 3 or 4 small new potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup kale
- Note: Or substitute collard green or baby spinach.
- 1/4 cup lentils, rinsed
|Ingredients: coconut water, bouillon, kale, potato and lentils.|
- Bring coconut water, water and bouillon cube(s) to boil.
- Add potatoes, kale and dry lentils.
- Reduce to heat and simmer for 30-minutes.
|Nutrition per Serving|
Hi-dee hi-dee simple-can-be-tasty-and-healthy-ho my friends!