Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Master Cleanse - 11 Days Down, (Almost) No More To Go

Friday, October 19, 2012

Master Cleanse - 11 Days Down, (Almost) No More To Go

"Every human being is the author of his own health or disease."
 - Buddha

Greetings and salutations my friend!  May you have nothing except peace & happiness around you the entire day through. 

Day #12. Tiffany and I finally had something other than citrus last night for dinner.  I made a nice shiitake-wakame Miso Soup broth to accompany the orange juice.  And... guess what?  At lunch today we get to have our first sampling of some solid food.

I've prepared a vegetable soup.  Diced tomato, water, amino acids, nutritional yeast flake, dehydrated eggplant, dehydrated potato slices, dehydrated portabello mushroom, wakame seaweed, spices, and mixed frozen veggies. We CANNOT wait!   :)

How do we both feel?  Outstanding!  Neither of having an iota of regret.  I won't get graphic but things passed through me that can be described nothing other than odd and weird.

I feel healthy just thinking about my internal organs that I've de-toxified.  My kidneys, my gallbladder, my digestive tract, and everything to the left and to the right.  If I'm correct, I'll now be able to absorb and utilize much more of the nutrition that I plan to digest going forward!

0.2 lb loss for me on day #12.  24.4 lbs in just eleven days.

Hi-dee hi-dee limited-solid-food-today-ho my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment