Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Master Cleanse - 3 Days Down, 7 More Days To Go

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Master Cleanse - 3 Days Down, 7 More Days To Go

"I stopped liking super heroes when I was a little child.  Imagine my shock and awl when I opened my brand new Superman Halloween costume to read the label which read, 'Not intended to fly.'"

May you experience nothing short of a marvelous and most wonderful day!

Day #4. Feel great!  Not hungry.  And not tired.  Other than missing the habit of dining on solid food, everything is pretty much normal.

No biological, physical, or mental changes to make note of.  Okay, okay... Maybe Tiffany and I are feeling really great knowing that we're finally doing this cleanse.

Oh yeah!  2.0 lb loss for me on day #3.  I'll take it!  :)

Hi-dee hi-dee I'm-doing-the-right-thing-for-my-body-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment