Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Master Cleanse - 4 Days Down, 6 More Days To Go

Friday, October 12, 2012

Master Cleanse - 4 Days Down, 6 More Days To Go

"If smiles are contagious then I want a case of the Smile Flu!'"

I extend a plethora of pleasantries to you my friend!


Day #5.  Another great day.  Feel great, mind is sharp (okay, okay... as well as it can be), sleeping well, no hunger, and it's been easy getting through the days (and nights).

I might excessively be thinking of future solid foods to come but this is actually a good thing.  I'm thinking in light of what I will and will no longer place into my body after this cleanse.  I truly intend to keep the processed crap and sugars from my diet.  To lean much MORE toward vegan, raw and natural foods.

Guess what?  1.7 lb loss for me on day #4!!!  That's 17.9 lbs in just four days.  Nice cleanse benefit, in my humble opinion.

Hi-dee hi-dee the-difficult-weekend-awaits-us-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment