Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: 2 Years, 1 Day, 0 Regret

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2 Years, 1 Day, 0 Regret

"Anything less than a spectacular day could be a waste, right?  Let's both not waste our day!"
 - Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian

I hope that this finds you well, kind, happy and meatless.  I only wish the best for everyone!

Besides simply being October 1st, yesterday marked the World Vegetarian Day!  Were you aware of this?  It kicks of World Vegetarian Awareness Month.  In addition, it marked the day two years ago when Tiffany asked whether I'd like to give it a whirl.  "Why not?"  After all, neither Tiffany nor I were much of red meat eaters and generally preferred tofu when dining out.  "Just how hard could it be?"


Let's keep this post simply shall we?  It's perhaps one of the best and smartest decisions that I have ever made during my lifetime.  "'Nuff said?"

Hi-dee hi-dee life-is-wonderful-my-friend ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment