Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Master Cleanse - 7 Days Down, 3 More Days To Go

Monday, October 15, 2012

Master Cleanse - 7 Days Down, 3 More Days To Go

"We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons."
- Alfred E. Newman

Greetings friend!  May you be blessed with a fine day and an even better week to come. 

Day #8.  I'm truly getting tired of lemonade (and limeade).  But, as Tiffany reminded me last night, there are only nine more glasses to go!  But ~ as boring as lemonade might be, it's both doable and could certainly be much worse. 

The weekend proved to be relatively difficult but not terribly so.  The workweek provides focus on the job and that takes the mind off of the cleanse.  I don't have any problem believing that it'll be over before I know it.

0.4 lb loss for me on day #8.  That's 21.4 lbs in just seven days. The purported weight loss average on the cleanse is 2 lbs per day so I suppose that I'm ahead of the curve?  But, of course, I'm also ahead of the curve when it comes to the weight that my poor little legs must carry!  :)

Hi-dee hi-dee I'm-getting-awful-tired-of-lemonade-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment