Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: The Last (Er... First?) Supper

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Last (Er... First?) Supper

"Show me five people who think they're perfect and I'll show you five people who haven't a clue."

Top of this most excellent morning my friend!  May it be filled with happiness, health, and purpose.

I had to leave the office early yesterday for a doctor's visit.  Tiffany met me at the doctor's office and it was over before we know it.  So... It's Wednesday evening and we're about to embark on fourteen days of liquid-only cleansing.  Where to go for dinner?

The winner?  Tough choice with so many contenders but Tijuana Flats won.  But that was last night and now is another day.

It's been a few hours since my delicious gourmet breakfast consisting of 100% pure apple juice and distilled water.  Nope, no coffee.  I am, er.. was a 10- or so cup a day coffee drinker!

But ~ On a good note.  Tiffany tells me that if I am good today she'll reward me with 1-quart of salt water for flushing my system tonight!!!  See... she really does love me!  :)

The only (early) observation so far?  I'm not much of an apple juice fanatic and found the juice to be extremely sweet.  I had to go back and check the bottle's label.  Yep... 100% pure apple juice with no sugars (or anything else, for that matter) added.

Hi-dee hi-dee here-we-go-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment