"Show me five people who think they're perfect and I'll show you five people who haven't a clue."
Top of this most excellent morning my friend! May it be filled with happiness, health, and purpose.
I had to leave the office early yesterday for a doctor's visit. Tiffany met me at the doctor's office and it was over before we know it. So... It's Wednesday evening and we're about to embark on fourteen days of liquid-only cleansing. Where to go for dinner?
- Bahama Breeze - Sun-drenched Portobello & vegetable sandwich
- Caffe Positano - Eggplant sub sandwich and white pizza
- Carrabba's Italian Grill - Pasta Sostanza or Margarita pizza
- Miller's Ale House - Vegetable fajita and veggie wrap
- Pei Wei Asian Diner -any of their stock velveted vegan selections
- Polonia Polish Restaurant - Sauerkraut & cheese pierogi and potato pancakes
- Ravalia's Pasta Bar & Italian Rotisserie - Pasta with marina sauce and a Margarita pizza
- Tijuana Flats - Bean tacos and re-fried bean nachos (power lite)
The winner? Tough choice with so many contenders but Tijuana Flats won. But that was last night and now is another day.
It's been a few hours since my delicious gourmet breakfast consisting of 100% pure apple juice and distilled water. Nope, no coffee. I am, er.. was a 10- or so cup a day coffee drinker!
But ~ On a good note. Tiffany tells me that if I am good today she'll reward me with 1-quart of salt water for flushing my system tonight!!! See... she really does love me! :)
The only (early) observation so far? I'm not much of an apple juice fanatic and found the juice to be extremely sweet. I had to go back and check the bottle's label. Yep... 100% pure apple juice with no sugars (or anything else, for that matter) added.
Hi-dee hi-dee here-we-go-ho my friend.