Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Day #5 - Begin Intestinal Cleanse

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day #5 - Begin Intestinal Cleanse

"Tastes like apple juice!"

Top of the morning to you my friend!  May this be nothing short of a truly stupendous day and the just the beginning on of a most marvelous week.

"No more apple juice!"  "No more apple juice!"  What a wonderful feeling indeed.  Although it's certainly not a distasteful drink, I was getting quite tired of it.  For me it was simply too sweet on the lips and palate.  I preferred it much better when mixed heavily with distilled water.  Tiffany and I found that an apple juice smoothie worked best:  about a cup of apple juice and ice cube tray full of distilled water blended in the Blendtec.

This morning begins day #1 of a 3-month intestinal cleanse.  Before each meal we drink our Psyllium seed husk and black strap molasses drink.  Basically, it "scrubs" the intestine and colon.  After 3-months the Master Cleanse will then be much more effective at removing toxins from the body.

This morning Tiffany and I had a few pieces of mixed fruit for breakfast (cantaloupe, watermelon, strawberry, green grape, red grape, and pineapple).  This first solid food breakfast went right through the both of us as we had expected.  The next few days are cautiously designed to ween ourselves back onto real solid food.  Nothing but fresh fruit and veggies today in extreme moderation and a then we introduce ourselves to vegetable soup with plenty of broth for tomorrow's lunch.

Surprisingly, I still haven't had any success in passing my gallstones... yet.  Perhaps today?

I'll share more about our experience tonight and give you an honest assessment of how I feel having done both cleanses. 

Hi-dee hi-dee it's-time-to-take-it-easy-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment