Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Day #4 - Kidney & Gallbladder Cleanse

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day #4 - Kidney & Gallbladder Cleanse

"Show me a smile and I'll show you someone who's not afraid to share some joy."

Greetings!  May your day be filled with happiness, healthy and hope.

8:30PM Update:  It's been 23 hours and my system still has not discharged the gallstones as a result of the olive oil & lemon juice concoction.  However, on a more important note, Tiffany re-read the cleansing booklet and I was mistaken.  The book recommends 3-months of the Intestinal Cleanse before par-taking the Master Cleanse.  As the Master Cleanse removes toxins from the body, it's best to first cleanse the intestines (3 months of psyllium seed husk + black strap molasses + water before every meal).

This morning concludes an official end to the Kidney Cleanse and last night & today conclude the Gallbladder Cleanse.  Tomorrow begins the Master Cleanse.  All that I have to say is, "Bye, bye apple juice!  Hello lemonade!"

Last night was my final quart of salt water and I had the 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1/4 of fresh lemon juice before heading off to bed.  I expected a very long and miserable night.  I did not have anything except a truly restful night.  Nor did I have a difficult time drinking the olive oil and lemon juice.  It did not taste bad on my buds and I did not experience a single iota of gag reflex.

However, I was suppose to experience gallbladder convulsions and feverish sweats during the night.  I did not.  At this time late in the morning, I have not expelled the concoction nor do I feel any discomfort.  BUT... from what I have read and watched over the Internet, I am truly the exception to the rule of thumb.

I feel terrific, am not the least bit hungry, and feel no worse for the wear.  I'm actually looking forward to the next 10-days of the Master Cleanse (spring water, fresh organic lemon, grade B organic maple syrup, and organic cayenne pepper).  I'll keep on posting the trek towards my healthy goal.

Hi-dee hi-dee onward-to-lemonade-tomorrow-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment