Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Simply Lunch

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Simply Lunch

"A pig used to dirt turns its nose up at rice."
 - Japanese Proverb

Sheesh... Is it yet another wonderful day already?  Hello my fine friend.  May you be blessed with an eco-friendly and healthy day.

I'm going to try to keep this short and simple.  It's nothing more than a plate of delicious vegetarian food that I enjoyed for lunch the other day.

Lunch?  A plate full of love as served up by Tiffany.

What's on this plate exactly?


When Chucky says, "I don't really find myself missing meat." does this help to explain why?  I may have to trek into the deep dark recesses of Hell to earn a living each day, but I can still eat well when my lunch half-hour rolls around!  Management (that big 'ol red dude) does at least allow me this one luxury.

Hi-dee hi-dee what-did-you-have-for-lunch-today-ho my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment