Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Tiffany's Killer Sandwich

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tiffany's Killer Sandwich

Hi ladies, gents, and those who simply don't know which side of the tracks to tread!

I just finished having a truly delicious sandwich for lunch that I have to rave about.  Tiffany made it fresh this morning.  Or was it last night?  It doesn't matter.  What does matter is that it was truly incredible.  The flavors paired delightfully within the abyss of my plastic jaws!

  • fresh yeast roll
  • block of pecan smoked tofu
  • Vegenaise
  • brown mustard
  • 1/4 slice goat cheese
  • lettuce
  • tomato slice
  • fresh jalapeno slices

    I heated up my sandwiches, tossed on the lettuce, tomato and jalapeno, and bit into a truly fantastic creation!

    Thank you Tiffany!  Your vegetarian skills rock my healthy world!!!

    Hi-dee hi-dee ho to one and all

    No comments:

    Post a Comment