Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: "Peace & Traquility" brought to you by Tiffany

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Peace & Traquility" brought to you by Tiffany

"I don't believe in reincarnation but if I did I would certainly not wish to come back to my next life as a farmed animal!"

A cup of my finest greetings to you my friend!  I'm still in high-heaven after landing my new job but more about that in a later post.  In the meantime I'll share the excitement and terrific feelings with you.  Have nothing short of an exceptional day.

Today's is a short clip from cinema photographer & most excellent wife, Tiffany.  This is her second time using our new 1080 dpi HD handheld video cam.  Don't know what you expect but I, for one, am impressed.


Triplet Lake, Casselberry, FL (-81.325901, 28.6719419)

It was this past Sunday.  The lake was entirely ours.  Well... Ours and the turtles, the snakes, the alligators, the birds, the bass, the gars, the ducks, the sand hill cranes, the ibises, the coots, the osprey and a few other wildlife I suppose.

Tiffany and I did our best to be polite guests, leaving no footprint behind, and picking up after prior visitors when trash was spotted.  I don't know ~ maybe the resident creatures of Triplet Lake live a nicer life when we leave in appreciation?  Isn't life just grande?  All you have to do is open your eyes, mind, heart and take a breathe.

Hi-dee hi-dee isn't-life-worth-taking-a-moment-to-savour-ho my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment