Subscribe to Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian by Email Subscribe in a reader Chucky - The Fat Vegetarian: Master Cleanse - 8 Days Down, 2 More Days To Go

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Master Cleanse - 8 Days Down, 2 More Days To Go

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber."
 - Aristotle

Hello!  Thanks for dropping by my blog.  I hope that you find something interesting, unusual, or find yourself "Chuck"ling.

Day #9.  I am desperately looking forward to tomorrow night when it all ends!  I'm just so tired of lemonade.  Tiffany is handling the repetition much, much better than I.

But, on the good side?  It's not distasteful, it satisfies the hunger, and could certainly be much worse!  Besides, I feel good and am not having any regrets for doing this cleanse.  But, between you and I, it's an awful good incentive to keep the crap out of my body afterwards so that I won't have to repeat it as often!

1.6 lb loss for me on day #9.  That's 23.0 lbs in just eight days.


Hi-dee hi-dee I-can-see-the-solid-food-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-ho my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment